Tel: +44 (0)121 778 2400    Email:
Other Visa
Apart from the tier based visa categories, there are several other categories you can choose from.

There are several visa categories including spousal and dependent categories through which you can gain leave to enter the UK.

For visas in this category, you do not need to qualify under a point based assessment. Instead, you need to furnish documentary evidence of your relationship or you have to meet the minimum income threshold. Most of these visas are for a limited time. However, if you choose to do so, you may apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

This requires a lot of legal paperwork and you may have to take the assistance of an agency or consultancy to have a successful application.

How Can We Help?

Applying for visas under this category requires extensive legal expertise which also requires extensive documentary evidence.

We can guide you through the entire application process through our highly competent immigration advisors and can make a detailed assessment of your personal circumstance and suggest the best possible route for immigration.

We also go through all your documentary evidence to ensure you have selected the right course of visa application.

Our team of experts ensures completion and timely submission of all your documents and we work along side you and keep you up to date on all the latest developments regarding your application and visa status

Back to top