Tel: +44 (0)121 778 2400    Email:
Student Visa
This visa is applicable to adults willing to undertake a short educational course in the UK, which could be a language course or a training course related to their work.

These visas are valid for the duration of 6 months, or 11 months in case of an English language courses.

In case you plan to apply for a longer course, you should apply under the tier 4 general category.

Student visitors cannot extend their visas and have to emigrate before it expires and if you want to return to the UK, you have to apply for a visa once again

Back to top